WHO: Susan French with Former Mayor Bob Walkup; NAI Horizon, WCCP Plaza Palomino, benefitting the Gospel Rescue Mission homeless shelters of Tucson and the Tucson Assoc. of Museums.
WHAT: 8th Annual Rodeo Days weekend art show: “Rodeo Day Arts Celebration.” Free family fun.
- Artists - Fine Art, Metal, Glass, Ceramics, Leather, Jewelry, Wood, Garden Art, more
- Live Music: Mariachi Herradura 10:00-11:00, the Bill Ganz Western Band 11:00-1:00, Arizona Dance Hands 2:45-4:00.
- Quick Draw –Mayor Walkup and local personalities, 1:30-2:30 PM. Benefits Gospel Rescue Mission homeless shelters of Tucson.
- Artists’ Silent Auction – items donated by participating artists. Benefits Gospel Rescue Mission homeless shelters of Tucson.
- Beer Garden – Local beer by Dillinger Brewing Company. Benefits Tucson Association of Museums scholarship program.
- Food – Available from Vero Amore, Cafe Francais, Trident Grill II, plus food truck
- Pony rides with Step Up Into TLC 1:00 – 3:00
- Western dress costume contest – Judged by Former Mayor Walkup.
WHEN: Saturday, February 24, 2018, 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
WHERE: Plaza Palomino – 2920-2990 N. Swan Rd, Tucson, AZ 85712
ATTIRE: Dress Western – Costume Contests
COST: FREE ADMISSION
INTERVIEWS: Please contact Susan 520-907-7325, Bob Walkup 520-780-7766 for interviews.
Susan E. French
Founder, Rodeo Days Arts Celebration
Co-founder, Tucson Musicians Museum
President, Festival & Events Association of Tucson & Southern Arizona
Owner, FRENCH ACCENT Original Art & Design
Marketing Director, Plaza Palomino